By Ross Dawson. Published on 1 August 2016
The newly launched G-Cloud 8 is part of the government’s initiative of reducing the time and cost associated with public sector procurement. The framework provides a Digital Marketplace in which agencies can buy accredited services and suppliers to support the transition to cloud-based ICT. Flexible, fast and fully compliant with procurement legislation, it replaces the more traditional, bureaucratic procurement processes.
Services are divided into four broad categories:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Specialist Cloud Services (SCS)
Eton Bridge Partners has been accredited in the category of Specialist Cloud Services, reflecting our ability to provide consultancy expertise to support:
- Deployment of cloud services
- Transition management to cloud services
- User management of cloud services
- Cloud information management and digital continuity
Our specific areas of expertise to support your transition to
Ross Dawson led the Eton Bridge Partners bid to join the G-Cloud framework. She and the wider Business Transformation and Technology team have a track record of delivering business transition services to central government and wider public sector clients, including executive agencies, regulatory bodies, NDPB’s, local government and NfP organisations.
The team has also worked with private sector clients in technology, banking, telecoms, nuclear energy, utilities, FMCG and retail, professional services, pharmaceuticals and managed services.
Eton Bridge Partners’ consultants have many successful transformation projects under their belts. They have the toolkits and expertise to ensure the successful delivery of your programme on time and on budget, while embedding the transformation through change management.
We can assist your organisation’s transition to Cloud-based ICT with expertise in:
- Transformation – Project & Programme Management, Design and Delivery
- Change Management
- PMO & Portfolio Management
- Process Re-engineering
- Business Systems/Applications including ERP/CRM Systems Implementation
- Shared Service Design and Implementation
- IT Director/CIO Infrastructure
- Service Management
- BI/Data including Management and Architecture
- Information and Cyber Security
We can also source executive and board level expertise for those areas that may be impacted by any change programme, such as finance and HR.
What does our network offer?
Eton Bridge Partners’ network of specialist experts has been developed over several years, enabling us to create the breadth and depth of knowledge required for even the most complex of projects. The vast majority have experience within one of the well-known consulting firms.
This means we can support your project with:
- Experts in strategic delivery from concept to execution
- Capabilities in delivering against recognised approaches and methodologies
- Ability to tailor methodologies to fit cultural and project specific needs
- A wide range of toolkits and techniques
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Experience operating across a variety of organisations and industry sectors
For more information about Eton Bridge Partners, please click here to review our details on the Digital Marketplace.
If you would like to speak to us about how we can help your organisation complete business transformation successfully, please call Ross Dawson on 01753 303600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.