By Ashton Ward. Published on 9 December 2015
Eton Bridge Partners are ending the year on a high note after hiring five new team members in the last quarter of 2015.
Recent appointments include:
- Ross Dawson, Ross joins as a Partner specialising in interim management within the Business Transformation practice, bringing more than a decade’s experience to the team.
- Charles Ford, Charles becomes an Associate Partner in executive search within the Finance practice. Charles has had a 20+ year career in finance and senior level financial recruitment.
- Helen Clarke, Helen is a new face in our accounts team. She has previously worked in finance roles from Australia to Scotland.
- Dominique Devereux, as interim head of marketing, Dominique brings 10+ years’ recruitment experience, most recently for a FTSE 100 business.
- Chris Taylor, our newest team member, Chris joins as Associate Partner in executive search in the HR practice. Chris has more than nine years’ experience in specialist HR.
Eton Bridge Partners Managing Partner, Ashton Ward said, “These appointments reflect our strategy of expanding the business organically in line with the needs of our clients. By bringing in experienced sector experts and giving them the best support I’m confident we can continue our growth into 2016.”