General Counsel, Legal & Company Secretariat
The role of Legal Counsel has evolved, branching out into areas such as data privacy, security, regulation enforcement, litigation, and risk and crisis management. The growing influence of the General Counsel as a trusted business advisor to the board, has made this an increasingly business critical role.
Leveraging close relationships built with clients over many years, our specialist partners are attuned to board and business imperatives. They bring this understanding to bear in identifying the most commercially minded general and senior in-house legal counsel and company secretary candidates.
We have experience in appointing both interim and permanent professionals in the UK and Internationally, including:
- General Counsel, FTSE Listed, Business Services
- General Counsel, PE backed, Business Services
- Group General Counsel, PE backed, Education
- General Counsel, FTSE 250, Asset Management (Interim to Perm)
- General Counsel, Private, Technology
- Legal Director, FTSE 50, FMCG
- Head of Legal and Company Secretary, FTSE Listed, Logistics (Interim to Perm)
- Company Secretary, PE backed, Global Asset Management Fund
- Interim Company Secretary, AIM Listed, Media