In this series, we dive deep into the world of business transformation and change, exploring the challenges and triumphs of real people who have worked on the front line of incredible transformations and achieved outstanding results, whilst learning many valuable lessons they learned along the way.
How can we really influence culture and people to deliver truly transformative outcomes?
In episode 2 of this podcast series, Matt Dunn, Business Consulting Partner at Eton Bridge Partners, talks to Brad Skinner and Kevin Paterson who are part of our Business Consulting team, about their extensive experience in delivering successful transformation and some of the lessons learned along the way.
Kevin Paterson has worked with Eton Bridge for over 10 years. Having spent the early part of his career in Senior HR roles, he went on to run large scale transformation for Vodafone, Dixons Carphone and Costa Coffee. He’s currently leading a complex integration for a European retailer as part of EBP’s Business Consulting team.
Brad Skinner is a long standing partner of Eton Bridge. He’s currently Global HR Director, Organisational Development and Corporate of BMI Group. He has over 20 years’ experience of driving large scale transformation for businesses including Barclays and SAB Miller.
In this second episode of Transformation from the front line, we’ll be discussing our experiences and thoughts on how to really energise your people and use your culture to deliver long lasting transformation outcomes.
Here’s a quick taster of the topics we’ll be talking through:
- How do we really leverage people to transform businesses?
- What are the first things transformation leaders should do to engage people when we mobilise a transformation programme?
- How do we keep people engaged, energised and motivated to drive outcomes?
- How do you think the CPO/HRD role will evolve in the coming years?
- What’s the future for the Chief Transformation Officer role?
- How can people become truly successful transformation leaders and motivate their teams to keep going and deliver through adversity?
Keep in touch
We’d love to stay in touch, please register to receive topical insights and exclusive event invitations.