Eton Bridge Partners’ Board Practice helps organisations with Non-Executive Director recruitment -enabling leadership teams to tap into the expertise of experienced, objective advisers.
Our established network of NED contacts extends across industry sectors and locations. This is underpinned by a team of in-house researchers who identify and build links with the senior talent that will add strength to your Board or leadership teams.
Our Trusted Partner approach to working with privately-owned, private equity backed and listed organisations enables us to develop an in-depth understanding of our clients’ needs and objectives. We challenge and ask difficult questions to make sure we match your organisation with precisely the right kind of NED to take your organisation to the next level or to help steer it through a period of challenge or change.
For details call 01753 303 600 or email email@example.com.
The benefits of Non-Executive Director recruitment
- Recruiting an NED means you can bring an experienced board member into your team who combines strategic vision with specialist knowledge of your sector or business challenge.
- Non-Executive Directors come with no agenda other than helping you to grow the business. They’re able to ask challenging questions that will keep the strategy in line with your objectives.
- NEDs have a large network of contacts, providing you with potential leads, reliable suppliers and trusted partners.
- Having the right Non-Executive Director involved brings credibility that can make a significant difference when it comes to attracting new funding. A respected NED on your team may be a prerequisite for securing private equity investment.
- Non-Executive Directors will transfer their skills and knowledge to less experienced leadership teams, making them an excellent choice for business start ups.
- NEDs can act as a useful, impartial and confidential sounding board for a CEO or CFO.
If you are interested in recruiting Non-Executive Director talent for your leadership team please call 01753 303 600 for an informal and confidential conversation, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for more information about the Board Practice.