Operations, Procurement & Supply Chain
The supply of products and services has become more complicated, international and time-sensitive. Supply chains now span the globe, while customers expect ever quicker delivery. The quality of an organisation’s operations and supply chain function has a significant impact on service delivery, efficiency and profitability.
The important partnership of Supply Management, Operations and Procurement ensures a strategic approach to improve an organisation’s profitability by streamlining processes, reducing raw material prices and costs, and identifying better sources of supply. In essence, helping to reduce the ‘bottom line’. Not to mention prevention of corruption, protection of your brand and ensuring a controlled approach.
Eton Bridge Partners understands that the quality of an organisation’s operations and supply chain function has a significant impact on service delivery, efficiency, risk and profitability and attracting the best talent to build value and deliver innovative solutions is critical to success. Over the last nine years our Board and Business Transformation & Technology consultants have built a network of the best operations, procurement & supply chain executives, resulting in the delivery of multiple roles and transformations within this area.
We are responsible for interim and permanent appointments in the UK and internationally, including:
- CPO/Procurement Transformation Director/Consultant
- Strategic Sourcing specialists
- Operations Director / COO
- Supply Chain Director/ Supply Chain Transformation Director / Global Head of Supply Chain
- S&OP specialists
- Warehousing & Logistics Directors /Consultants
- Manufacturing Director/Consultant
- Programme Director/ Manager
- M&A/ Integration Consultant
- Digital supply chain specialists incl: WMS, ERP, P2P, AI
- Process & Outsourcing specialists