Elysian Capital III LP is pleased to announce, in conjunction with management, its acquisition and investment in Eton Bridge Partners Ltd. This represents the first investment in the Elysian Capital III LP Fund which closed in September 2020 at £325million.
Founded in 2010, Eton Bridge Partners is a leading Executive Search, Interim Management and Consulting firm with specialist practices covering the breadth of corporate leadership. With offices in Windsor and London, the firm partners with businesses to build the leadership teams they need to change, to grow and transform within the UK and internationally.
Under the leadership of co-founder and Managing Partner, Ashton Ward, Eton Bridge Partners has grown to 77 staff and developed practices across corporate boards, finance, HR, sales and marketing, business transformation, digital leadership and legal. In 2021 they were ranked first in the Institute of Interim Management’s annual survey, having been in the top ten for the last ten years.
Ashton Ward, Managing Partner said: “Eton Bridge’s success has been underpinned by our collaborative culture that puts our clients and candidates at the heart of everything we do. We found Elysian’s values and culture strongly aligned with ours and are delighted that they will be partnering the Eton Bridge team on the next stage of our journey.”
Edward Brett, Partner at Elysian Capital said: “Ashton and the team have built a distinctive talent solutions business. We have been very impressed with the Eton Bridge culture that Ashton has fostered and the strength and calibre of the people across the whole organisation. Elysian are very pleased to be supporting the team as they continue to grow the business’s offering and reach.”
Elysian Capital was advised by Stephenson Harwood (legal); RSM (financial due diligence); KPMG (tax); GT (Debt advisory); Azlan Advisory (strategy); CIL (commercial due diligence). Gallagher (Insurance); Farrpoint (IT) and Strategic Awareness (management due diligence).
Eton Bridge Partners’ shareholders and management were advised by Grant Thornton (corporate finance); Burges Salmon (legal) and Wilson Partners (tax). Senior Debt and Working Capital Facilities were provided by HSBC UK who were advised by Addleshaw Goddard.
About ELYSIAN CAPITAL LLP
Elysian Capital is an independent private equity fund specialising in the UK and Ireland lower mid-market. The management team combines entrepreneurial and business operational competence with an experienced private equity and leveraged debt capability, providing the full range of skills needed to make and develop successful investments in Elysian Capital’s target markets.
- UK and Irish businesses with EV of up to £100 million
- £325m Fund III raised in 2020
- Real operational management experience in-house, creating empathy with management teams and helping them develop practical solutions for the challenges and opportunities they face
- A regional presence with partners based locally, recognising that there are great businesses throughout the UK and Ireland and we want to serve them better
- A significant personal financial commitment by all members of the firm to the funds ensuring strong alignment with management teams and investors. The team has contributed £67m across the first three funds (10% of all Funds)
- Outstanding private equity skills and experience, developed over more than 25 years, to identify and complete attractive deals
Keep in touch
We’d love to stay in touch, please register to receive topical insights and exclusive event invitations.